This anime made me feel like nothing I've seen in a long, long time. I LOVED IT. Everything about it, I loved. Maybe because I'm 25 and sometimes it's just inevitable to relate to the main protagonist's life, problems and thoughts; but I thought this anime pulled at all the right strings and made me fall in love with the characters and their story. And, on top of that, made me re-think a lot of things about my own life and what I would do if I had the chance to re-live it. 

For us millennials there comes a point in our lives, once we've finished high school and college, that you have to face the reality of becoming an adult. And it's not easy, at all. Mainly because, after years of picturing a perfect life that will eventually come once you finish all your obligations as an student, you realize being an adult is never as amazing or carefree as being a student was. 

I don't know how to describe my experience watching ReLIFE better than this, but at least allow me to say this: if you're too young, maybe you will not enjoy this anime to the fullest. Maybe you should wait a couple of years to really, really get it. That being said, if you're a bit older like me, don't doubt: WATCH IT. And maybe it will have the same effect it had on me. 

I couldn't recommend it more.

Score: 8/10